Wonderings on Tea Parties and Thank Yous

Woo Hoo I've done it.  I've finally made my way through all of the Mad Tea Parties, it's taken me a lot longer than I thought it would but it was fun.  I've tried to comment on every party but unfortunately came across a few problems, however, they were all wonderful.

Thank you to everybody who has taken the time to visit and comment on my party, it really means a lot.

Big thank you to Vanessa at A Fanciful Twist for hosting such a wonderful party and linking them all together.

Also a very big thank you to my wonderful sister, her beautiful family and my gorgeous C for taking part and helping me put my tea party together.  It really was so much fun.

I really hope that Vanessa does a Halloween party as I'm already starting to plan mine. :-)

Really busy over the next few days but hoping to put another post up after my trip to London.

Comments

Thanks for visiting my blog. Katharine

Popular Posts