Exciting News!

Eeeeek I'm all excited and in a panic, I had some wonderful news today!

Remember in October when I visited Glastonbury and the Faery Fayre held there (here's the reminder)?  Well I've only gone and managed to get a stall at the upcoming Spring Fayre in March.

I've been sitting on this news for a week but wanted to wait until it was all properly confirmed (just in case) so when I heard today that I definitely had a stall I had to do a little dance around my living room.  In fact I'm not sure I've stopped dancing and grinning all day! :-)

Here's the poster for the event and the link to the Faery Events website.


I cannot quite believe that I'm going to have my creations at the same event as people like Brian & Wendy Froud, Josephine Wall and Paul Kidby (he designs the covers for Terry Pratchett's Discworld novels).

Eek I have so much to do!  What am I going to wear????

Right, best start on a to do list first of all. 

Happy Friday everybody!

Rachel xx

p.s. I keep forgetting to say that I updated my Etsy Shop with a couple of new elves and some little fairies.  Do take a look if you have a minute.

This is Olga Alva, the first female elf that I've made.  I don't think she'll be the last though.



Comments

Oh my goodness Rachel this is so cool! You're a professional fairy peddler! Hehehe! I am just loving your new Etsy items, especially that fairy tea cup bed. Drooling over that ;)
Debi said…
Congratulations Indeed! They ( Brian and Wendy) influenced so many since the 70's. this a huge opportunity
I wish you All the best! I can't wait to read all about your adventure! xoDebi
The Froud's! Wow, that will be a Fayre to remember! What will you wear? :o)
Ms Misantropia said…
Oh, this sounds so great - I wish I could be in Ireland in March.

Popular Posts