A Fluorescent Coincidence

This is fluorescent paint that caught my eye in the shop the other week.  


 I bought it with no idea what I was going to do with it, but, experiment I thought.  Just have a play.


This is a new course by Micky Wilde which she introduced the other day.  In said course she makes use of bright fluorescent paint.  A coincidence?  Maybe.  Irresistible?  Definitely!
Here in the UK it’s a Bank Holiday weekend which means we get an extra day off work.  Wooo Hooo! :-)  I’ve got plenty of fun things planned, including visiting the wolf sanctuary where my sponsored wolf Motomo lives.  I’ll be sure to take plenty of pictures.

When I get back though, I’m going to dive head first into the painting!

Comments

Cameron said…
I can't wait to see what you create with Micki's teachings and that yummy bright paint!! Have fun!!

How cool that you sponsor a wolf, too :)
Jess said…
I've got a tube of fluorescent pink and truth be told I'd like to paint everything in sight with it! ;) It's my favourite colour at the moment.xx
Rhissanna said…
Oh, yes. Such a lovely colour to use with strong sunlight. I'm looking forward to see what you do.
Dear Rachel,
The class looks very fun and your paints should come in handy for it!! I went through a spell many years ago when all I would use was fluorescent crayons!! I found a half-used box last summer and sold them in one of our garage sales. They weren't out there long before someone bought them!!

As always, thank you so much for your visit and I hope your very special day with your husband was a super nice one too!!

Will I be seeing you at The Mad Tea Party?

Wishing you a creative and productive day!
Betty
Oh I'm always so tempted by that fluorescent paint but tend to go with a muddier colour scale when I paint! Can't wait to see what you endeavour into!

Popular Posts