Wonderings on a Rather Wonderful Art Course

Hey!!

Hope you are all having a great weekend, mine has been rather fab, starting with a lovely morning out shopping yesterday and then most of the weekend I've been working on Tam's Summer Girls art course.

This is the second of Tam's art courses that I have done and this one is a mini course on painting summer girls.


Here is my Summer Girl.....................


I'm really pleased with her, I just wish that I knew the right way to take photos of art as she looks so much better in real life and her skin colour doesn't seem to have come out at all.  Maybe I need to play around in photoshop a bit more??

Oooo tonight I'm watching the final part of the 1st episode of the BBC's Hollow Crown series (adaptations of Shakespeare's history plays), this episode was Richard II and it was absolutely wonderful, the best thing that has been on tv for ages, if you get chance to watch it I highly recommend you do!

Comments

Unknown said…
she looks fabulous sweetheart! to take good photos: lie your art by the window in natural light (but not straight in the sun). :) xoxox
Queenie Believe said…
Your summer gal is wonderful. She looks like she has not a care in the world.
Have a great day.
Always, Queenie
Heather said…
Oh, that looks like fun! And it came out so beautifully, great job!
Victoria said…
Love her..she is absolutely blissful and poetic and stunning.. I am drawn to the yellow dress..and her gentle gaze...beautiful!!
Victoria
Beautiful job Rachel! I love her. She's utterly dreamy. I feel the same way about when I photograph my own art. But yours looks beautiful, I haven't a clue what you are talking about! I don't edit any of my photos, that might be my issue...

Popular Posts