Wonderings on a Reading Challenge for 2012

Hello!

I hope that you've all had a wonderful Christmas.  Mine has been just perfect, filled with family, laughter, love and food. :-)

I've just managed to get on the computer for the first time in a few days and have been catching up on my blog reading list, I came across this that I had to sign up for.  It is a Steampunk Reading challenge at Dark Faerie Tales blog.  I do love reading Steampunk so this should be a rather pleasant task.  I'm aiming for the gears reading level at the minute, which is 12 books on the list and then I'll see how it goes after that as I don't want to find that I haven't got any time for different genres, I like to spread my reading love around :-).


I'm off to the In-laws for a couple of days tomorrow, so if I don't get chance beforehand I'd like to wish you all a very happy New Year and thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog, as a relative newcomer it really means a lot. :-)

Comments

Queenie Believe said…
Sounds like fun!! I'll have to pop over to check out the reading list.
Have a great day.
Always, Queenie

Popular Posts