New Work

Hi guys

It's been a while since I've shared any of the new items I've been making with you so I thought I'd do that today.

I've really been getting into jewellery making and loved coming up with these pieces.

Woodland Crown


I used bronze toned branches to look like antlers.


This piece of raw citrine is so gorgeous.


I also made a couple of necklaces.  The first is called King of the Oak


It features a Green Man pendent that I made out of polymer clay, painted with acrylics, aged and varnished.


I was so pleased with how it came out. :-)


The second necklace was inspired by Sherwood Forest.


It has a terrarium bottle that is filled with moss that I collected from Sherwood Forest and then I made glow in the dark fungi to go with it.


It also has the bronze toned branches and verdigris brass leaf charms.


Really hope that you like my new makes.  Looking forward to making more and sharing them with you. :-)

ps All are available in my Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TitaniasTeaParty

Comments

Laura said…
Those are gorgeous! I can't pick a favorite!
blessings
~*~
Victoria said…
Wow..absolutely gorgeous works..magical..enchanting...each creation is so beautiful!Shine on...you are awesome!
Victoria
Ms Misantropia said…
Beautiful tiara and necklace with the man of the woods.
Victoria Zigler said…
Great to see you're still creating.

Hi! I'm making an effort to track down people I lost touch with when I stopped blogging. So, here I am. I've actually been blogging again for a while, but I made my blog private for over a year, and most people don't seem to have noticed I'm blogging again. I'm stillblogging in the same place though.

Tori

P.S. If you reply to comments via e-mail these days, please do so via keroberous2004@gmail.com

Popular Posts