New Little Lady Dolls

Hello!

I've been busy working on a couple of new creations that I'd love to introduce you too.

First up is Amber.


Amber is a Spring Fairy.  I love the yellow flowers on her bodice, and her skirt is layers of net.


Her shoes, belt and headband have all been trimmed with dried moss and I've styled her hair into long dreadlocks.

Miss Lillian is slightly different as she isn't a fairy (although her dress does include a fairy charm).


When I made her outfit my sewing machine was on the blink so I ended up hand sewing it all, although it took me longer I did enjoy it. :-)


She has a little more of a 1920's look about her with her drop waisted dress and hairband.

I love this photo of them both together.


They've both been added to my Etsy Shop.

Hope you like them. :-)

Rachel xx

Comments

Ms Misantropia said…
Wonderful girls :)
Hey There, Rachel!
Your new little girls are very sweet! Well done! I actually found that I enjoy hand-sewing more than I had thought I would as well! I have been hand-sewing all of the clothes I'm making for my vintage dolls and I can see how sewing and other needlework were so popular with ladies in times past!

Wishing you a lovely day!
Betty
Victoria said…
Wowness!!! These are such charming beauties! I love them both,you are super talented..they both carry such a magical feeling and full of pure enchantment! Totally loving Amber's hair and moss...and Lilian is very cool, love her vintage-y style and outfit!
You are awesome!!
hugs
Victoria
I love your art dolls so much, and must say a certain Mr. Bernard Brigginshaw is a gorgeous man! Love these gals too, Rachel do contact me if you'd ever like to do a swap with me! Not even of your lovely dolls necessarily, but if you'd just want to do a transatlantic gift exchange. Any of my pieces in my shop are up for grabs!
Beautiful Rachel! I just had to Pin one to board too :o)
Thank you for popping over xxx
Trace
MITCH said…
cute dolls!
you're so talented.


xx,
felishmichelle.blogspot.com
Rachel, what a doll maker you are. I would love to own the flapper doll, would look so good in my home. XX
Ruthie Redden said…
What sweet faeries you have created, I especially love their wee faces.

Popular Posts