Gone Crafting

Oooo I'm excited but Eeeekkk I've got a lot to do.

I'm going to have my first solo craft stall on 30 November (just over a week to go!).  I'm afraid I'm a bit of a "leave everything to the last minute" kind of girl and even though I'm currently trying my best to do as much as I can, I know that next week I'm going to be super panicky.

I know that most people who read my blog are from various parts of the World but just in case anybody happens to be in the Derby area next week, here's the poster for the fair.


Oh and I realised that the other day I shared some photos on my Facebook page of a couple of things I've been working on but not on my blog.

I've been making little bendy fairies


I've loved getting them all dressed up in vintage lace, pretty ribbons and dried flowers.


It's also important that any fairies that visit have somewhere lovely to rest, so I've been recycling tea cups and making fairy beds.




I'm also making fairies in jars, bottles of fairy dust, a couple more elves (including a female), quite honestly, I'm having a wonderful time!

Can't wait to share more with you.

xxx

Comments

Oh my goodness the tea cup fairy bed is amazing Rachel! You have such an eye for creativity!
Fairs are a lot of work, but such fun... I wish you the best of luck with it, and don't forget to enjoy yourself! :o)
Dear Rachel,
How I do love your little fairies! I wish they could come to visit the tenants of my dollhouse!!! Thank you so much for visiting today and for your very sweet comment! If you liked the facade, I hope you will look at my post today, where I take everyone on a proper tour of the rooms of the house and the garden too!

Wishing you very, very best of luck at the craft fair!!

Betty

Popular Posts