A Challenge Pour Moi

I was reading something the other day about a 30 Day Challenge.  The idea was that you got to try out something new for 30 days to see if you liked it.  Well it got me thinking, I don’t really want to start trying out anything new at the minute because I already struggle to spend as much time as I would like on a number of things in my life.  So…. how about I make that my 30 day challenge and hopefully after the 30 days the tasks will be so ingrained in my routine that I continue to do them every day.  So for the next 30 days I will spend:

30 Minutes a day on French
30 Minutes a day on Exercise
30 Minutes a day Sketching

Oooo see how I’ve kept to the threes.  30 days, 30 minutes and 3 tasks. J

The tricky part will be trying to fit it in throughout the whole day so I don’t end up getting home from work an having an hour and a half already spoken for.  I will need to make full use of my lunch hour.

Have you ever done a 30 day challenge?  How did it go?

So far today I've managed to do both my French and my exercise, only the sketching left to do and I need to get that done pretty quickly as Defiance starts here in the UK tonight and I want to be in my pajamas with a nice cup of tea ready for when it starts.  I'm very excited, it looks amazing!



See you soon!

Comments

Queenie Believe said…
Sending you wishes and luck for your 30-day adventure!
Have a great day.
Always, Queenie
Queenie Believe said…
Sending you wishes and luck for your 30-day adventure!
Have a great day.
Always, Queenie
Ms Misantropia said…
Sounds structured and energetic! April does something restless-like to you, doesn't it?

Popular Posts