Wonderings on The End of Summer

Well summer passed under a dark cloud of almost relentless rain but now that September is here the weather seems to be picking up, we have some sunshine and it looks like it is going to be a rather lovely weekend, yippee!

I took an unintentional break from blogging as my step-children were staying with us for a few weeks at the end of the summer holidays so we had lots of fun days out to various places and ate plenty of chips and ice-cream.

The break meant that I’m a bit late in getting round to telling you about Le Mysterieux Carnival blog party that Frosted Petunias and Incipient Wings are hosting, and I’m sure you all know about it by now!  I have absolutely no idea what I’m going to be doing, and to be honest I seem to have a hit a bit of a creative wall at the minute.  I’m in desperate need of some inspiration, Pinterest don’t fail me now. ;-)

Enjoy your weekend everybody!

Comments

Queenie Believe said…
So glad your weather is shaping up for a nice weekend. Today, in the land of sunshine it is overcast, grey with humidity so thick you need a machete to make your way through. :o)
Have a great day.
Always, Queenie
Victoria said…
Lovely post! Blogging breaks are always fun...and fun to return as well! Yay..how cool.. the blog party sounds inspirational and fun! Pure magic!
Victoria
PS: thanks for your lovely visit and kind words!
Wishing you a sparkling week ahead!
OOOoo thank you for bringing this to my attention :0)
I have just signed up! Very exciting.Spread the word via my blog and Pinterest too!
Hugs Trace x
Rhissanna said…
I will have to see if I can do this. I love these things and an exotic Autumnal Carnival sounds wonderful!
Thank you for spreading the word.
Cameron said…
I look forward to spying your mermaid swimming her way to me!

I'll let you know when her journey is a success :)

Thanks for participating!

Popular Posts